Hard Reset VSMART Joy 4. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in VSMART Joy 4. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset VSMART Joy 4?
- At first start pressing the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the mobile.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all keys if the Android Robot logo shows up.
- After that press Volume Up + Power key to enable Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume buttons to choose Wipe data/factory reset and confirm with the Power key.
- Then choose Factory data reset by using the same keys.
- Finally, select Reboot system now with the Power button.
- Well done! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few seconds.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your VSMART Joy 4 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your VSMART Joy 4 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.