Hard Reset VODAFONE Smart Tab II 10″. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in VODAFONE Smart Tab II 10″. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset VODAFONE Smart Tab II 10″?
- For the first thing, you have to turn your VODAFONE Smart Tab II 10″ off, so hold down Power Button for a couple of seconds in order to do that.
- Wait for your device to turn off completely, and then you should hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- In the next menu, you have to use Volume Keys to navigate through the menu and Power Key to select options, in order to select “wipe data/factory reset” option.
- Confirm this operation next by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- In a couple of seconds after that, data will be completely wiped, and then you have to select option “reboot system now” to restart your tablet.
- Your VODAFONE Smart Tab II 10″ will be restarted within a couple of minutes after that, and that’s it, congratulations!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your VODAFONE Smart Tab II 10″ Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your VODAFONE Smart Tab II 10″ device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.