Hard Reset VIZIO E480i-B2. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in VIZIO E480i-B2. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset VIZIO E480i-B2?
- In the first place, you need to turn on your VIZIO E480i-B2 TV. You can do it by pressing the Power button on the remote controller.
- Once the TV turns on, press the Menu button on the remote.
- Now the Menu should appear on the screen.
- Next, scroll down and select System, then press the OK button on the remote.
- Then select Reset & Admin and press the OK button on the controller to confirm.
- After that highlight Reset TV to Factory Defaults and press the OK button on the remote.
- Finally, select Reset and press the OK button to confirm and start the resetting process.
- Perfect work!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your VIZIO E480i-B2 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your VIZIO E480i-B2 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.