Hard Reset VIVO Y51 IN. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in VIVO Y51 IN. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset VIVO Y51 IN?
- At first, press the Power button for a couple of seconds to switch off the phone.
- Now hold down Volume Up and Power key for a few moments.
- Let go of all buttons when you see Fastboot Mode on the screen.
- After that select Recovery Mode option. Use Volume Up to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Then choose Clear Data and Clear all data. Tap on the screen to choose the option.
- Nextly, tap on OK and enter your password when you have.
- Go back to the Recovery menu, by the Return button.
- At the end, go to Restart and accept it.
- Success! All your data will be removed during whole operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your VIVO Y51 IN Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your VIVO Y51 IN device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.