Hard Reset VIVO Y20G. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in VIVO Y20G. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset VIVO Y20G?
- At the very beginning turn off your phone by pushing the Power button for a few moments.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power key for a short while.
- Let go of all held buttons when Fastboot Mode appears.
- After that use Volume Up to select Recovery Mode option and click the Power key.
- In the next step go to Clear Data and Clear all data. Tap on the screen to select the option.
- Nextly, choose OK and enter your password when only you have.
- Now go back to the Recovery menu, by the Return button.
- At the end, tap on Restart button and confirm that.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your VIVO Y20G Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your VIVO Y20G device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.