Hard Reset VIVAX Fly 6. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in VIVAX Fly 6. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset VIVAX Fly 6?
- At first, hold down the Power button for a few seconds to expand the power options.
- Tap on the Power off to completely turn off the VIVAX Fly 6.
- Then press Volume Up and Power key at the same time.
- Let go of all held buttons when Boot mode pops up.
- Now select Recovery mode option by using Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- When Android robot appears click Volume Up and Power button to open Recovery mode.
- In the next step select Wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume keys to move and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that go to Factory data reset option with the same keys.
- At the end, choose Reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Well done! During this operation all your files will be removed.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your VIVAX Fly 6 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your VIVAX Fly 6 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.