Hard Reset UMIDIGI Power 5. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in UMIDIGI Power 5. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset UMIDIGI Power 5?
- To begin switch off your phone by holding the Power key for a moment.
- Then push down the Volume Up + Power button for a while.
- Let go of all held keys if Boot Mode shows up.
- Now select Recovery by using Volume Up to operate and Volume Down to prove it.
- While the Android Robot image displays press the Volume Up + Power key.
- Then pick Wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Move to Factory data reset and confirm with the Power key.
- Lastly, select the Reboot system now with the Power button.
- Perfect! All your files will be cleaned.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your UMIDIGI Power 5 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your UMIDIGI Power 5 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.