Hard Reset UMIDIGI A11. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in UMIDIGI A11. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset UMIDIGI A11?
- At the very beginning turn off your mobile by pushing the Power button for a few moments.
- Now press and hold down Volume Up + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Release all held buttons when Boot Mode pops up.
- Here choose Recovery by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- When the Android Robot image shows up click Volume Up + Power key.
- Then select Wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that go to Factory data reset and confirm with the Power key.
- At last, choose Reboot system now with the Power button.
- Success! During this operation all your files will be removed.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your UMIDIGI A11 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your UMIDIGI A11 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.