Hard Reset TOSHIBA 49U6863. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in TOSHIBA 49U6863. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset TOSHIBA 49U6863?
- In the first place, turn on your TOSHIBA 49U6863 TV. To do so press the Power button on the remote controller.
- After that press the Menu button on the remote.
- When the menu appears, scroll down to Installation and press the OK button on the remote controller.
- Now select Reset TV/First-time installation and press the OK button on the remote.
- Finally, highlight Yes and press the OK button on the remote to confirm and reset your TV.
- Spectacular work!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your TOSHIBA 49U6863 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your TOSHIBA 49U6863 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.