Hard Reset TECNO Spark 6 Go. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in TECNO Spark 6 Go. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset TECNO Spark 6 Go?
- Start by holding down the Power button for a few moments to turn off your smartphone.
- Then press Volume Up and Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power button when the TECNO logo appears.
- When the Android Robot picture shows up release Volume Up.
- Now click Volume Up + Power key together to open Recovery Mode.
- In the next step select Wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- After that go to Factory data reset with the same keys as before.
- At the end, choose Reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Wonderful! You are performed hard reset operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your TECNO Spark 6 Go Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your TECNO Spark 6 Go device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.