Hard Reset TCL 43S425. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in TCL 43S425. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset TCL 43S425?
- First, you need to turn on your TCL 43S425 TV. To do it press the Power button on the remote controller.
- Now press the Home button on the remote to open the main menu.
- Now scroll down and select Settings, then press the Right arrow button on the remote.
- Next, move down and select System, then press the Right arrow button to enter.
- Afterward, scroll down to Advanced system settings and press the Right arrow button.
- Then scroll down to Factory reset and press the Right arrow button.
- After that scroll down and select Factory reset everything, then press the Right arrow button.
- To proceed with the factory reset, enter the code listed on the screen and select OK. A different code is generated every time you reset the TV.
- Wait until the “Welcome” screen appears.
- Great job!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your TCL 43S425 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your TCL 43S425 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.