Hard Reset TCL M2M. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in TCL M2M. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset TCL M2M?
- For this operation, your TCL M2M must be turned off, so hold down Power Button for a couple of seconds in order to make it so.
- After it completely shuts down, you have to proceed to the Recovery Mode by holding down Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds.
- Once Android robot is appeared on screen, you have to hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once.
- When you’re in Recovery Mode, you should use Volume Keys to navigate to option “wipe data/factory reset“, and then select it with Power Key.
- In the following step, you have to confirm this operation by selecting option “Yes — delete all user data”.
- Wait for data to be completely wiped, and after that you should select option “reboot system now” in order to restart your smartphone.
- After a few minutes, your TCL M2M will be restarted, and that’s it, well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your TCL M2M Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your TCL M2M device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.