Hard Reset TCL L10 Pro. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in TCL L10 Pro. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset TCL L10 Pro?
- Firstly, hold down the Power key for a few seconds and tap Power off.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons. When the TCL logo appears let go of all buttons.
- Recovery Mode should be on the screen. Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Select “Wipe data/factory reset” and “Factory data reset”.
- Finally, choose “Reboot system now“.
- Great! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few seconds.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your TCL L10 Pro Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your TCL L10 Pro device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.