Hard Reset TCL 20S. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in TCL 20S. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset TCL 20S?
- At first start pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds and tap Power off.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up and Power keys. If the TCL logo shows release all held keys.
- Recovery Mode will be on the screen. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Now choose “Wipe data/factory reset” and “Factory data reset”.
- At the end select “Reboot system now“.
- Good job! All your data will be removed during the whole process.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your TCL 20S Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your TCL 20S device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.