Hard Reset TCL 20 Pro 5G. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in TCL 20 Pro 5G. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset TCL 20 Pro 5G?
- Firstly, hold down the Power key for a few seconds and tap Power off option.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons and when the TCL logo appears let go of all buttons.
- As you can see you are in Recovery Mode. Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Now select “Wipe data/factory reset” and “Factory data reset” to confirm the hard reset process.
- Finally, choose “Reboot system now“.
- Great! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few seconds.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your TCL 20 Pro 5G Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your TCL 20 Pro 5G device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.