Hard Reset SYMPHONY G20. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in SYMPHONY G20. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset SYMPHONY G20?
- In the first step turn off the device by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power key when the SYMPHONY logo appears.
- Release Volume Up when you see information about Recovery Mode.
- Now select “Wipe Data/Factory Reset”. Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that choose “Yes–delete all user data” and click the Power key once.
- At the end select “reboot system now” by using the Power button.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your SYMPHONY G20 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your SYMPHONY G20 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.