Hard Reset SONY PSP Go (PSP-N1000). This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in SONY PSP Go (PSP-N1000). Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset SONY PSP Go (PSP-N1000)?
- First of all, turn off the PSP by using the Power key.
- Then press and hold the following combinations of keys: Triangle + Square + Start + Select.
- While holding the buttons, flip the Power button in order to switch the device on.
- Release all keys as soon as the Sony logo appears on the screen.
- Congratulations! The factory reset is done.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your SONY PSP Go (PSP-N1000) Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your SONY PSP Go (PSP-N1000) device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.