Hard Reset SONY PSP-1000. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in SONY PSP-1000. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset SONY PSP-1000?
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key to swtch on PSP.
- In the next step open the XMB menu.
- Afterwards find and select Settings.
- Then scroll down to System Settings and choose it.
- Next, you have to select the Restore Default Settings option.
- Finally, follow the instructions on the screen.
- Excellent! The factory reset has just been completed.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your SONY PSP-1000 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your SONY PSP-1000 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.