Hard Reset SKY VIPER Journey. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in SKY VIPER Journey. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset SKY VIPER Journey?
- At the very start, you need Power on your drone and pair it to the controller.
- From your computer, connect to the drone using a WiFi connection. (look for something like Skyviper17_xxxx)
- Once connected, open a web browser and go to http://fly.sky-viper.com/calibration.html.
- Now click on the System Control.
- Then scroll down and click on the Factory Reset.
- Finally, power off the drone and controller, and then power on and pair drone and controller.
- Amazing job!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your SKY VIPER Journey Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your SKY VIPER Journey device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.