Hard Reset SHARP LC-40FI3222E. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in SHARP LC-40FI3222E. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset SHARP LC-40FI3222E?
- Let’s start by turning your SHARP LC-40FI3222E TV on. To do so press the Power button on the remote controller.
- After the TV turns on, press the Menu button to open the OSD menu.
- Then use the Arrow buttons on the remote controller to scroll through the menu and select Settings.
- Next, press the OK button on the remote to enter.
- Now select Setup and press the OK button on the remote.
- After select Reset TV and press the OK button to confirm.
- Finally, select Yes/Reset and press the OK button to confirm and reset your TV.
- Great job! Your TV should be restored to factory settings.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your SHARP LC-40FI3222E Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your SHARP LC-40FI3222E device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.