Hard Reset SHARP Aquos Sense Plus. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in SHARP Aquos Sense Plus. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset SHARP Aquos Sense Plus?
- In the beginning, make sure your device is turned off. You can turn it off by pressing and holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then press and hold the Power button and the Volume Up button together.
- When the Sharp logo appears on the screen release both buttons.
- When the Android logo with “No Command” written under it press the Volume Up and the Power button together.
- You should be in the Factory Mode. Use the Volume Up and the Volume Down buttons to move through the menu.
- Next, move down to the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” and press the Power button to confirm the selection.
- Then move to the “Yes–“ and press the Power button to reset your device.
- Wait until the process is done, scroll to the “Reboot System Now” and press the Power button to restart your device.
- Good job! The Hard Reset process should be complete now.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your SHARP Aquos Sense Plus Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your SHARP Aquos Sense Plus device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.