Hard Reset SHARP Aquos L2. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in SHARP Aquos L2. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset SHARP Aquos L2?
- In the very beginning, turn off the mobile by pushing Power Key for a couple of seconds.
- After that, hold down Power Key and Volume Up button simultaneously for a short while.
- Release both held buttons as soon as the Boot Mode shows up.
- Now, you have to select Recovery Mode by using the Volume Up button to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm it.
- You should be in Recovery Mode now, so use Volume Buttons to navigate and Power Rocker to accept the chosen option.
- In the next step, select Wipe Data/Factory Reset by using described buttons in the previous step.
- To begin the factory reset process highlight “YES” option and accept it.
- After all, choose Reboot System Now and press Power Button in order to restart your device with default settings.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your SHARP Aquos L2 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your SHARP Aquos L2 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.