Hard Reset SENBONO AK15. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in SENBONO AK15. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset SENBONO AK15?
- Firstly, turn on your SENBONO AK15 watch. To do it press and hold the Power button.
- Second step, tap on the Power key repeatedly until you see More options.
- After that, press and hold on the Touch-sensitive button to enter.
- Next one, choose the Other and press on the Touch-sensitive button to enter.
- Then, press the Power key to scroll down and choose Clear data.
- Afterward, press and hold on the Touch-sensitive button to confirm.
- Last one, select Yes and press and hold on the Touch-sensitive button to confirm.
- Nice job!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your SENBONO AK15 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your SENBONO AK15 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.