Hard Reset SAMSUNG x Galaxy Watch3 41mm. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in SAMSUNG x Galaxy Watch3 41mm. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset SAMSUNG x Galaxy Watch3 41mm?
- Let’s begin by pressing and holding the Back button and Home button together.
- Keep holding both buttons until you see “Rebooting” at the bottom of the screen, then quickly release both buttons and press the Home button three times.
- You should enter Boot Mode.
- Now scroll through the menu by pressing the Home button.
- Next, select the Recovery option, then press and hold the Home button until your watch reboots.
- Your SAMSUNG x Galaxy Watch3 41mm watch should start resetting.
- Wait until the resetting process is complete.
- Good work! Be aware that performing hard reset will remove all data and settings from your device.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your SAMSUNG x Galaxy Watch3 41mm Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your SAMSUNG x Galaxy Watch3 41mm device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.