Hard Reset SAMSUNG QE65Q7FN. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in SAMSUNG QE65Q7FN. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset SAMSUNG QE65Q7FN?
- Let’s commence by turning on your SAMSUNG QE65Q7FN TV. To do it press the Power button on the remote controller.
- After the TV turns on, press the Menu button to open the menu.
- After that scroll down and select Settings, then press the OK button on the remote to enter.
- Now scroll down to General and press the OK button on the remote to enter.
- After that scroll down to Reset and press the OK button on the controller.
- When asked for a PIN, enter yours or a default one which is: 0000.
- Now select Yes and press the OK button to confirm.
- Amazing job!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your SAMSUNG QE65Q7FN Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your SAMSUNG QE65Q7FN device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.