Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab Iris 7.0″ 3G. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab Iris 7.0″ 3G. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab Iris 7.0″ 3G?
- Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while in order to turn off the device.
- After that, press and hold simultaneously the Volume Up + Home + Power button for a few momements.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.
- Afterwards select “wipe data / factory reset” by using Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to confirm.
- In the next step choose “Yes — delete all user data” to confirm whole operation.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again select “reboot system now”.
- Excellent! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab Iris 7.0″ 3G Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab Iris 7.0″ 3G device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.