Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A32 4G. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in SAMSUNG Galaxy A32 4G. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A32 4G?
- First of all, switch off your phone by pressing Volume Down and Power key for a few moments.
- After that push and hold Volume Up + Power button for a short while.
- Release all held keys when Recovery Mode logo appears on the screen.
- Now select Wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Then choose Factory data reset option by using the same buttons as before.
- At last, select Reboot system now with the Power key.
- Excellent! You are performed hard reset operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your SAMSUNG Galaxy A32 4G Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your SAMSUNG Galaxy A32 4G device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.