Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A02s. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in SAMSUNG Galaxy A02s. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset SAMSUNG Galaxy A02s?
- Firstly, switch off the smartphone by holding Volume Down + Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of all buttons when you see the SAMSUNG logo.
- Now use Volume keys to choose Wipe data/factory reset and confirm with the Power button.
- Then select Factory data reset from the menu and confirm with the Power key.
- At the end choose Reboot system now with the Power button.
- Great! All your data will be removed during the whole process.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your SAMSUNG Galaxy A02s Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your SAMSUNG Galaxy A02s device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.