Hard Reset RUNDOING NY16. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in RUNDOING NY16. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset RUNDOING NY16?
- First, if you want to use this method of hard reset you need to pair your RUNDOING NY16 watch with your phone. To do it download and install the H Band application and use it to pair the devices together.
- After the devices are paired, open the H Band app on your phone.
- Now tap on Settings.
- Then select the NY16 from the list of the devices.
- Next, scroll down and tap on Clear data.
- Then tap on Yes to confirm and start the resetting process.
- Perfect work! Now your RUNDOING NY16 should be restored to factory defaults.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your RUNDOING NY16 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your RUNDOING NY16 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.