Hard Reset RUNDOING KW20. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in RUNDOING KW20. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset RUNDOING KW20?
- At the beginning, download and install the LinkTo app on your phone and you need to connect your RUNDOING KW20 with it.
- Secondly, open the LinkTo app on your phone.
- After that, press on the Device icon located in the bottom.
- Then scroll down and tap on Restore factory settings.
- In the end, confirm operation tapping Restore.
- Perfect work!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your RUNDOING KW20 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your RUNDOING KW20 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.