Hard Reset REALME Narzo 30A. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in REALME Narzo 30A. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset REALME Narzo 30A?
- At the very beginning switch off your phone by pushing the Power button for a few seconds.
- Now press and hold Volume Down + Power key for a short while.
- Let go of all keys when the REALME logo appears.
- Then use Volume buttons to choose the language and press the Power key.
- After that go to Wipe data.
- At the end, enter verification code and select Format data, and then Format option.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your REALME Narzo 30A Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your REALME Narzo 30A device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.