Hard Reset REALME C11 2021. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in REALME C11 2021. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset REALME C11 2021?
- At the beginning press the Power button for a few seconds to turn off the smartphone.
- Now hold Volume Down and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Release all held buttons when the REALME logo pops up.
- Then use Volume keys to select the English language and click the Power button.
- After that choose Wipe data.
- Enter verification code and go to Format data.
- Next, choose Format.
- At the end, click on OK.
- Well done! During this operation all your files will be removed.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your REALME C11 2021 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your REALME C11 2021 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.