Hard Reset PRETTY LITTLE T6. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in PRETTY LITTLE T6. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset PRETTY LITTLE T6?
- Let’s start off by turning on your PRETTY LITTLE T6. You can do it by pressing and holding the Side button.
- In the next step, open the Quick Panel by swiping down from the top of the screen.
- Then, tap on the Settings icon.
- Once in settings, scroll down and tap on Clear Data.
- Next, tap on Yes/Confirm to start the resetting process.
- Wait until the resetting process is complete.
- Amazing work!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your PRETTY LITTLE T6 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your PRETTY LITTLE T6 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.