Hard Reset PRESTIGIO Wize N3. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in PRESTIGIO Wize N3. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset PRESTIGIO Wize N3?
- At the very beginning you should switch off the device by using Power button.
- Now push two keys: Volume Down and Power button for a short while.
- Release keys when you see Recovery Mode menu on screen. In this menu navigate by using Volume keys and confirm by using
- Choose “wipe data/factory reset” and then “yes”.
- Finally click Power key on “reboot system now”.
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation on your phone.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your PRESTIGIO Wize N3 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your PRESTIGIO Wize N3 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.