Hard Reset PRESTIGIO Grace 4991 4G. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in PRESTIGIO Grace 4991 4G. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset PRESTIGIO Grace 4991 4G?
- Firstly, switch off the device by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power key when you see a change on the screen.
- Release Volume Up if Recovery Mode shows up.
- In this mode use Volume keys to choose wipe data/factory reset and press the Power button once.
- After that select yes from the menu and confirm with the Power key.
- At the end choose reboot system now with the Power button.
- Good job! All your data will be removed during the whole operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your PRESTIGIO Grace 4991 4G Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your PRESTIGIO Grace 4991 4G device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.