Hard Reset POLAR A370. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in POLAR A370. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset POLAR A370?
- At the onset, you need to have a computer with FlowSync application installed. You can get the FlowSync app at https://support.polar.com/us-en.
- Next, open the FlowSync app on your computer.
- Now plug the USB cable to your device, then plug the second end to your computers USB port.
- Afterward, in the application click on Settings (Gear icon)
- Once you’re in Settings click on the Factory Reset in order to reset your device.
- Amazing job!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your POLAR A370 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your POLAR A370 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.