Hard Reset PIPO i702. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in PIPO i702. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset PIPO i702?
- On start in first step use the Power key to turn the PIPO i702 back on.
- Next, unlock screen and the Main Menu will open.
- Slide your finger from the top left of the screen to the centre to open service bar.
- On the service bar, find and choose Settings.
- Then use Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In next step select Recovery.
- Afterwards, search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- Connect the charger to your PIPO i702.
- When the appropriate information pop-up tap Next to begin the process.
- Excellent work. After little more than 32 minutes your PIPO is ready to use.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your PIPO i702 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your PIPO i702 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.