Hard Reset PHILIPS 43PUS6804/12. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in PHILIPS 43PUS6804/12. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset PHILIPS 43PUS6804/12?
- In the beginning, turn on your PHILIPS 43PUS6804/12 TV. To do so press the Power button on the remote controller.
- Then press the Settings button on the remote.
- When the menu opens, use the Arrow buttons on the remote to move around the menu.
- After that select All settings and press the OK button on the remote.
- Now scroll down and select General settings and press the Arrow right button to enter.
- Afterward, select Reinstall TV and press the OK button to confirm.
- If asked for a PIN enter yours.
- Finally, select Yes and press the OK button on the remote to confirm.
- Perfect work!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your PHILIPS 43PUS6804/12 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your PHILIPS 43PUS6804/12 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.