Hard Reset PANASONIC Eluga I2 Activ. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in PANASONIC Eluga I2 Activ. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset PANASONIC Eluga I2 Activ?
- At the very beginning turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- When Android logo appears release the Power key.
- Let go of the Volume Up button when Android Robot appears and press the Power key to open the Recovery Mode.
- After that select “wipe data/factory reset”. Use Volume Down to scroll down and Volume Up to accept it.
- Then choose “yes” and press Volume Up.
- At last select “reboot system now” by using Volume Up key.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your PANASONIC Eluga I2 Activ Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your PANASONIC Eluga I2 Activ device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.