Hard Reset OUKITEL C19. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in OUKITEL C19. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset OUKITEL C19?
- At the very beginning turn off your smartphone by pressing the Power button for a few moments.
- Now hold down Volume Up and Power key for a short while.
- Let go of all held buttons when Boot mode pops up.
- After that go to Recovery option by using Volume Up to scroll down and confirm with Volume Down.
- When you see the Android Robot logo click Volume Up + Power key.
- Then choose Wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume buttons to move and the Power key to accept it.
- Next, select Yes with the same buttons.
- Finally, you should choose Reboot system now by using the Power button.
- Well done! All your data will be removed during the whole operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your OUKITEL C19 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your OUKITEL C19 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.