Hard Reset OPPO Watch 2. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in OPPO Watch 2. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset OPPO Watch 2?
- At the very start, turn your OPPO Watch 2 watch on. To do so press and hold the Lower button for a couple of seconds.
- Now press the Upper button to open the menu.
- Next, scroll down and tap on the Settings icon.
- Once in Settings, scroll down and tap on System.
- Then tap on the Reset option.
- Next, tap on the Checkmark to confirm and start the resetting process.
- Wait until the process is complete.
- Good work!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your OPPO Watch 2 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your OPPO Watch 2 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.