Hard Reset OnePlus Nord CE 5G. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in OnePlus Nord CE 5G. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset OnePlus Nord CE 5G?
- First of all, press the Power button and tap on Power off option.
- Now push and hold Volume Down + Power key for a couple of seconds.
- When the OnePlus logo pops up, release the Power key.
- From the appearing languages list, tap on the English position and Recovery menu will be on the screen then.
- Then go to Wipe data and cache chapter where select Erase everything(Music, pics, etc).
- After that tap on the This can not be undone, continue? position and wait until the wiping process complete.
- At last, tap on the Reboot option, you can switch on the OnePlus Nord CE 5G with clear data!
- Well done!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your OnePlus Nord CE 5G Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your OnePlus Nord CE 5G device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.