Hard Reset ODYS Gambit 10 Plus 3G. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in ODYS Gambit 10 Plus 3G. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset ODYS Gambit 10 Plus 3G?
- To start, turn the device off. To do so press and hold the Power button, then tap the Power Off on the screen.
- Next, press and hold the Volume Up button and Power button together.
- When the ODYS logo appears on the screen you can release both buttons.
- You should be in Recovery Mode now. Use the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons to move through the menu.
- Now move to the Wipe data/Factory data reset and press the Power button to continue.
- Subsequently, scroll to Yes and press the Power button to confirm.
- After the process is complete, scroll to the Reboot system now and press the Power button to confirm.
- Perfect work!
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your ODYS Gambit 10 Plus 3G Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your ODYS Gambit 10 Plus 3G device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.