Hard Reset NUBIA Red Magic 6 Pro. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in NUBIA Red Magic 6 Pro. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset NUBIA Red Magic 6 Pro?
- At first, press and hold the Power key for a couple of seconds to switch off your phone.
- Now push Volume Up and Power button for a few moments.
- Let go of all held keys when the NUBIA logo pops up.
- After that go to Wipe data.
- In the next step choose Factory reset option.
- Then select Reset button.
- When operation will be completed pick Back to previous page.
- At last, choose Reboot system.
- Good job! All your data will be removed during the whole operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your NUBIA Red Magic 6 Pro Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your NUBIA Red Magic 6 Pro device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.