Hard Reset NUBIA Red Magic 6. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in NUBIA Red Magic 6. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset NUBIA Red Magic 6?
- Start by holding down the Power button for a few moments to turn off your smartphone.
- Then press Volume Up and Power key together for a couple of seconds.
- Release both buttons when the NUBIA logo shows up.
- Now go to Wipe data.
- After that select Factory reset option.
- Next, tap on Reset button.
- When operation will be completed pick Back to previous page.
- At the end, choose Reboot system.
- Wonderful! You are performed hard reset operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your NUBIA Red Magic 6 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your NUBIA Red Magic 6 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.