Hard Reset myPhone Maestro+. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in myPhone Maestro+. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset myPhone Maestro+?
- The first thing you have to do is to tap on the Power button to enable the screen.
- After this, tap on the Left Select key and confirm it with the Starkey to unlock the keyboard.
- Now you have to tap on the Left Select key to open the Main menu.
- Here you’ll have to find and open the Settings application. Once you’re there, go to the Restore factory settings option.
- Input the standard 1122 PIN and click on the Left Select button to confirm your choice.
- Good job! You’ve performed Hard Reset on myPhone Maestro+.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your myPhone Maestro+ Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your myPhone Maestro+ device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.