Hard Reset myPhone Hammer 3+. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in myPhone Hammer 3+. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset myPhone Hammer 3+?
- At first, turn on the cellphone by using the Power button.
- Afterward, in Main Menu choose Menu and then go to Settings.
- On the settings, select Restore Factory Settings and confirm it.
- To begin the hard reset process you have to enter the Safety Code: 1122 and press OK.
- Well done! You performed hard reset process successfully.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your myPhone Hammer 3+ Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your myPhone Hammer 3+ device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.