Hard Reset MOTOROLA Moto G10. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in MOTOROLA Moto G10. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset MOTOROLA Moto G10?
- At start, hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off your smartphone.
- After that press Volume Down and Power key for a short while.
- Let go of all held buttons when information about Bootloader mode pops up on the screen.
- Now choose Recovery mode by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- When Android robot image appears click Volume Up and Power key together.
- Then select Wipe data/factory reset. Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Next, go to Factory data reset by using the same keys as before.
- At the end, you should choose Reboot system now with the Power button.
- Success! You are performed hard reset operation.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your MOTOROLA Moto G10 Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your MOTOROLA Moto G10 device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.