Hard Reset MICROSOFT Xbox One X. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in MICROSOFT Xbox One X. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset MICROSOFT Xbox One X?
- Start by turning on the MICROSOFT Xbox One X by using the Xbox button.
- Next, scroll left on the Home screen to open the guide and choose Settings.
- Afterwards, select All Settings.
- In the next step select System.
- From the available options choose Console info & updates.
- Next select Reset console option.
- Finally, choose Reset and remove everything.
- Perfect. You have just performed the factory reset procedure.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your MICROSOFT Xbox One X Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your MICROSOFT Xbox One X device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.