Hard Reset MICROSOFT Xbox 360 Core. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in MICROSOFT Xbox 360 Core. Remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from your device. Before you can use Hard Reset always remember to make copies of your data.
How To Hard Reset MICROSOFT Xbox 360 Core?
- In the first step remove game disc from your console.
- From the Home Screen move the cursor to the right to choose the System Settings.
- Then press the A button located on your controler in order to select Console Settings.
- After that, navigate to the System Info.
- The Xbox 360’s serial number is should be displayed on the screen. Write it down for the later usage.
- Afterawrds hit the B key to go to previus settings.
- From the following list of options select Memory.
- In order to open the Device Options press the Y button.
- Then navigate to Format and accpet this option by pressing the A button.
- Next, confirm the process by choosing Yes to delete all data.
- In order to begin the factory reset process enter the serial number of you Xbox 360 Core.
- Congratulations! The factory rest operation has just been accomplishe.
Please wait a few minutes until your phone restarts and you must complete the first settings to be able to use the device.
When You Have To Hard Reset / Factory Reset Your MICROSOFT Xbox 360 Core Device?
- You wanna Erase All Data From Phone
- Forgotten Security Screen Lock Code
- Forgotten Security Password
- Forgotten Pattern Lock
- Forgotten User Code
- Forgotten Phone Lock
- If your phone encountered a software error
- If Your Phone works much slower, than when it was new
*Using the Hard Reset is safe and should not cause any damage. After using this feature, your MICROSOFT Xbox 360 Core device will have the software and set of applications as the moment they leave the factory.
Warning: Performing a hard reset deletes all of your user data, which includes pictures, videos, and music saved to your internal memory. Please make sure to back up your information prior to performing a hard reset.
*Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via Contact Us page.